Tuesday, April 1, 2014

C4KSummary for the month of March

C4KSummary for Tane

I had the opportunity to visit Tane's page on Mrs. She's class blog site. I was able to view Tane's personal picture. I informed Tane in my post about the importance of allowing students to express their inventive and creative skills in the classroom. I told him he took a very nice picture. I also told him that I attend the University of South Alabama, which is located in Mobile, Alabama. I expressed some of the excellent qualities about Mobile including the delicious Gulf Coast seafood and the exuberance of Mardi Gras. Mrs. I also told Tane about the value of having fun in the classroom. As educators, we want to motivate and inspire our students to have fun when creating projects as well as promoting critical thinking skills in the classroom. I am fascinated by the use of technology from the second graders in Mrs. She's classroom. I only wish I had the tools and resources when I was a student in elementary school. I also informed Tane that I am looking forward to reading some of his work.

C4KSummary for Joseph

I had the opportunity to visit Joseph's page on Mrs. Lagitupu's class blog site. I was able to read Joseph's story about his class trip to Ambury farm. Joseph as his classmates had the opportunity to observe some sheep, chickens, cows and a bull. Joseph informed his audience that one of the individuals in charge of running the farm told Joseph and his classmates the difference between two cows. Joseph also provided his audience with a photo of a cow. He also presented a picture of a cow he drew. I informed Joseph in my post about how I enjoyed reading his post, and I provided him with some brief information about Mobile, Alabama. I told him Mobile is a port city, and it's well known for seafood and Mardi Gras. I also told him that I love animals, and I'm glad his class had the opportunity to observe some farm animals. I also informed Joseph that I am looking forward to viewing more of his posts and illustrations.

C4KSummary for Isara

I had the opportunity to visit Isara's page on Ms. Paget's class blog site. I was able to read Isara's descriptive account of Cyclone Lusi. Isara described the cyclone as being a category one with fifty miles per hour winds. He also described the effect the cyclone is having on the communities in its path. The cyclone is causing heavy rain and high winds and is damaging houses. I informed Isara; I am a student at the University of South Alabama, located in Mobile, Alabama. Also, that Mobile is well known for seafood, Mardi Gras, and, unfortunately, hurricanes. I let him know I have experienced heavy rain and high winds before. I also let Isara know that he did an excellent job of describing the conditions of the cyclone and the hope nobody is hurt and that aid will be provided to those affected. Lastly, I informed Isara that I am looking forward to reading more of his work.
rocket photo

No comments:

Post a Comment